How You Can Help
1) Do you know any BSL interpreters in the Bristol area who might be interested in donating an hour of their time? Travel expenses will be paid, but since INTERSECT is a non-profit event, I can't offer anything more. This would really help us to be accessible to a lot more people.
2) Could you volunteer to work the door for an hour or two? You will get free entry if you do! I'm looking for 3-5 people to do this, as I will need to be in the conference room organising things.
3) Do you want to buy advertising space in the programme? It's now only £10/half page - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4) Would you or a group you're affiliated with be interested in telling your story about feminism and intersectionality in the programme? I'm looking for written pieces around 300-800 words long. Get in touch at email@example.com if you are. (Contributions may be anonymous/pseudononymous.)
6) BUY TICKETS - we need YOU to make this awesome!
Thanks to everyone who's offered help/donations/advice/a patient ear so far, you're all brilliant and I couldn't have got this far without you.