Hamilton House is fully wheelchair-accessible, with a ramp to the front door and internal lift. The conference will be live-streamed so that people who can't attend may still watch and anyone watching online (or anyone at the conference who does not wish to speak publicly) may tweet questions to the speakers during the Q&A sessions.
INTERSECT will be a safe space. This means it will be an event where everyone can feel welcome and respected.
- No form of discrimination will be tolerated and may result in your removal from the conference.
- Do not use aggressive, disrespectful, oppressive or exclusionary language.
- If you disagree with someone's ideas, do not attack them personally.
- Be mindful of people's personal and emotional boundaries.
- Be aware of the privileges you possess and listen to people with other perspectives.